Our lawyers of chinalawtax.com process both litigations and non-litigations all over China, including legal, tax, and other commercial issues.
We represent clients in different levels of courts and arbitration tribunals nationwide.
Our litigation (arbitration) services mainly (not limited to) cover:
• Contract disputes (sales, purchase, lease, agency, distribution, loan, etc.)
• Debt collection disputes
• Labor disputes (labor contract, work-related injury, occupational disease, overtime pay, unfair dismissal, social insurance, etc.)
• Unfair competition disputes
• Intellectual property disputes - trademark infringement disputes, copyright infringement disputes
• Corporate disputes (dispute over board resolutions, violation of fiduciary duties, such as nonconforming accounting practice, evasion of tax, dispute over corporate controlling right, dispute between dormant shareholder and the agent, dispute over pre-emption, dispute over denial of the legal personality of the company, etc.)
• Bankruptcy (insolvency) disputes (admittance of credit, realization of assets, division of residuals, liabilities for violation of fiduciary duties, composition of managers of the liquidation board, etc.)
• International trade disputes (excluding such maritime disputes as vessel collision, etc.)
• Tax-related matters
• Traditional disputes (family laws - marriage, car accident, tort – personal injury, etc.).
Our non-litigation services cover nearly all disputes that a business may encounter in its daily operations.
It must be made clear that we are a law firm NOT an accounting firm, and that we do NOT do bookkeeping or issue audit report, although some of our lawyers are also experts in accounting and auditing.
The non-litigation services we provide mainly include but is not limited to:
• Document review and draft
• Setting-up of new business
• Private Equity (PE) and Venture Capital (VC)
• Merger and Acquisition (M&A)
• Capital increase and decrease
• Dissolution and liquidation
• Compliance (due diligence investigation)
• Internal control (auditing)
• Other business services.
We offer clients professional services with transparent service fees.
Please contact us to learn more about our services and fees rate.